License, Permits

To obtain the following, please visit the Water Office in City Hall, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, or click the item to download the permit application.  Please note you will have to come in the office to pay any permit/license fee; however, we are working to automate this process.  

  • Occupation and Privilege License
  • Building Permit
    • New Construction
    • Modify Existing Construction 
    • Fence Permit
    • Auxilary Structure (i.e. Storage Shed)
  • HVAC Permit
  • Plumbing Permit

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Contact Info

Brittany Gibson
Public Works Office Manager
P.O. Box 237
Ward, AR 72176
(501) 471-0113