Accepting employment with the City of Ward is an important decision. It's vital to have all the facts at hand in order to make the right decision for you and your family as you make an informed decision.
We know employment benefits are an important part of the decision making process when determining if an employment opportunity is the right fit for you. Competive salaries and benefits are the the most important pieces of a total compensation package. We offer comprehensive, flexible, innovative benefits designed to meet a wide variety of needs.
Benefits Available to Full-Time City of Ward Employees (As of May 12, 2023)
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement Plan
- Uniformed Employees participate in LOPFI
- Non-uniformed Employees participate in APERS
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical Insurance
- 100% paid Medical insurance for Employee Coverage
- 60% paid Medical Insurance for Family Coverage
- $10,000 Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance included
- Supplemental Insurances offered